Competition Pre Registration Procedure
Pre-registration for Model Expo 2017 will again be available
Watch Whats New for updates as to when Preregistration opens
Pre-registration for Model Expo 2016 has Closed.
Still plenty of opportunity to enter the competition by attending the scheduled Model Entry times at the Sandown Racecourse Venue
Model Competition Entry Times
- Download and complete the Entry Form. This is an editable PDF format. You may need to open in a PDF reader that allows the save function. Another method to save this form is to print as a PDF which can then be saved. Alternatively it can be printed and then scanned.
- Email the completed entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org Pre-Registration will close on Wednesday 8 June 2016
- Print a copy of your Entry Form and bring along to Model Expo
- You must turn up to Model Expo during the normal model registration hours otherwise your entries will not be fully processed and removed from the system.
What will happen ?
- Your entries will be entered into our Exposé Model Show System, but no categories assigned.
- When you attend Model Expo, please go to the Entry area and through the normal Scrutineering process where categories will be assigned to your models.
- Then proceed to the checkin desk where the pre-registered models can be recalled, assigned to their proper categories and the Entry Fee collected.
- From there on, it is the normal Model Expo format of getting the Table Tags, Reference Tags and Entrant Ticket, putting the references and Reference Tag in the bags and then placing the models on the tables.
- Allowing you to then go onto getting into the Model Expo experience.
As always please refer to the Model Expo Handbook for detailed category guidelines and conditions